We are the Colorado Brewery Running Series and we run for beer!
Join us at Zuni Street Brewing on April 24th beginning at 10 AM for a 5k-ish course that starts and ends at this awesome brewery. Weave through the surrounding area at whatever pace you like, no matter what there’s a beer waiting for you at the finish line!
Start windows will be available from 10-11 AM. Each runner/walker will need to start during their 20-minute start wave window. Please do not arrive to check-in more than 20 minutes before your selected start time begins.
We are all about being active, having fun, and giving back to our local community. Since our inaugural Colorado event in 2016, we have been able to donate over $65,000 back to local Colorado nonprofits. This event will add to that tally! 10% of all proceeds go directly to a local organization that will be onsite promoting their organization. So not only do you get to a little exercise and enjoy a great beer, you are contributing to our awesome community!
- FREE craft brew at the finish line
- Your choice of a collector’s pint glass or seasonal swag item from the Brewery Running Series
- Your chance to win sweet door prizes from the Colorado Brewery Running Series, our event sponsors, and the host brewery. Access to event festivities: live music, food trucks, local vendors, fun with our partners and sponsors, goodies, and giveaways
- And more!
Registration is limited, so sign up today!
- This is an untimed, 5k-ish fun-run. All levels of walkers, runners, and joggers are welcome.
- This is an open course, meaning roads will NOT be closed. You are responsible for obeying all traffic laws and regulations.
- We create each route to start and end at the brewery and to show off the surrounding neighborhood. The course will be marked with chalk arrows, signs, and a few volunteers to help you know where to go.
- You must bring a valid ID or driver’s license. You do not need to be 21 to enjoy the event, but you must be 21 to enjoy the beer. Please drink responsibly. (Registered, underage participants will receive a token for a FREE non-alcoholic beverage)
- Dogs, running strollers, and kids (under 12 run for free) are welcome on the course! Reminder: you are running at your own risk on city sidewalks/streets/trails, which might not be suitable for your child, dog, or running stroller. Please make the best decision possible for you and your running buddies.
- Our events are rain or shine! If conditions become unsafe to run, we will still hang out and drink beer!
- There will not be a bag check; please plan accordingly and dress appropriately for the weather.
- Colorado Brewery Running Series merchandise, including shirts, hoodies, hats, stickers, heat press brewery logos, drinkware, and seasonal items that will be available at the event.
- There is public parking available. Is public transit an option for you? Check and see if there’s an accessible route nearby. We always encourage biking, carpooling, and safe, designated drivers.
- Safety is #1! We will be respecting all COVID-19 safety guidelines as outlined by the CDC and our local department of health, including but not limited to:
- Masks required at the taproom at all times, unless otherwise noted.
- Participants to respect social distancing and allow 6′ between themselves and anyone else on the course/trail
- Reduced contact for check-in and event goodies at the finish line
- And more as it may apply to this particular location.