Skills + Craft = Confidence
Our workshops and woodworking courses are taught by highly skilled, professional artists and craftspeople. Whether it’s for you, your child, your sister, your mom or dad, or children with disabilities; come learn skills with your hands and build confidence through our programming and mentorship. We firmly believe that humans are more happy when they create things with their own hands. Come experience fun and fulfillment through our guidance.
Already have crazy skills with your hands? Join our team of instructors! Teach a class or rent bench space and become part of The Collective!
Our Core Values
San Diego Craft Collective strives to
- Be a resource for the community where individuals of all ages can learn craft and woodworking
- Offer activities, events, and workshops, centered around building confidence through craft and creativity for individuals of all ages and backgrounds in a family friendly, eco-conscious environment
- Give back to the community through craft and by way of scholarships, fellowships, and support for military families
- Empower women, underserved communities, and underprivileged children by improving their lives through craft
- Create a safe, educational, and inspirational learning space for both adults and children using STEAM and safe materials and practices
- Provide a supportive environment for artists and craftspeople to learn, share, and create inspirational work of their own and grow their practices