St. Patrick’s Day Yacht Party
- March 19, 2022
- Chere Amie Yacht
With St. Patrick’s Day back in San Diego why not do something a little different than the usual pub crawl and cruise around San Diego Bay on a 90 foot yacht instead!
Cruising aboard the Chere Amie is an experience like none other in which you can take in the serenity of the San Diego Bay and amazing views of the city. Our yacht comes complete with a full bar, open-view dance floor, and plenty of lounge areas which provide a fun and festive atmosphere perfect for mingling and partying with friends.
Our special St. Patrick’s Day Party will include signature Irish cocktails, a live DJ, dancing, and so much more!
Dress Code: Festive attire is definitely encouraged! So don your favorite Irish or St.Paddy’s Day outfit!
What we have to offer:
– Complimentary boarding glass of our festive green champagne cocktail
– Live DJ spinning top 40 / Hip Hop /Pop on the upper deck
– 2 Decks which include a Dance Floor, Bar, and Lounge areas
– Breath-taking views of the Downtown Skyline, Coronado Bridge, Convention Center, and the beauty of San Diego Bay..
– Today’s top hits including Hip Hop / Pop music played in speak-easy environment on lower deck
– Fully stocked bar serviced by professional and friendly bartenders(special signature St. Patrick’s Day cocktails will be available)
– VIP Bottle/Table services
We also offer a wide selection of Beer and Wine, Exotic Cocktails, Breath-taking Views, and Great Music. We are dedicated to providing you with an amazing experience at an unbeatable value. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns and we will be happy to assist you.
We truly believe this is San Diego’s best St. Patrick’s Day Party! So invite your friends and have a fun-filled day at sea unlike any other aboard the Chere Amie Yacht!
Check-in and Boarding Time: 5:30pm
Cruise Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Please plan to arrive 30 to 45 minutes before cruise time to make sure that you have enough time to find parking and get checked in at the gate. The gates will close at 5:50pm and the boat will leave at 6:00pm sharp so please be on time as we don’t want you to miss the cruise! There are hotels in walking distance like the Grand Hyatt, Marriott, Wyndham and other parking structures nearby.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Ticket prices are subject to change.
In the case that this event is cancelled for any reason, then a full refund will be issued.