Schnitzel Pop-Up! Swiss National Day & Colorado Day Celebration
- July 30, 2021
- Waldschänke Ciders + Coffee
As many of you know, we are a Swiss-inspired cidery rooted right here in Denver, CO. Serendipitously, both Swiss National Day AND Colorado Day fall on the SAME DAY (officially August 1, but we are celebrating the Friday before)- so naturally, WE MUST CELEBRATE!!
We will have our taproom decorated to the 9’s, with a SPECIAL FOOD MENU which will include…
– Jaegerschnitzel made to order! (crispy pork schnitzel topped with a mushroom brown sauce, onion, and thyme)
– Homemade, authentic German potato salad (seasoned potato salad tossed in an apple cider vinaigrette, with scallions, onions, S&P)
– Side salad (mixed greens, heirloom tomatoes, shaved cheese, vinaigrette)
– (+) ADD Apfel Strudel for $5!
More info to come, so stay tuned! Tickets are required so GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!