Painting with a Twist-Mother’s Day Edition
- May 9, 2021
- Painting with a Twist
Paint with mom!
Alcohol available for purchase.
This event is for kids and families.
No alcohol will be served during this event.
This is a set so bring a friend. One guest will complete one elephant.
For your safety and the safety of others:
– All Guests must wear a covering over the nose and mouth at all times inside the studio, including children. No exceptions.
– Each Group (those who register together, or request to be seated together) will be seated 6 feet away from the nearest group.
– No cash accepted at this time, cards only please.
– The Studio and all (non disposable) high touch objects are disinfected between classes, this includes brushes, cups and aprons.
– Guests may have their Temperatures taken upon entry.
– All guests must have a paid reservation, no visitors please
Please arrive 15-20 minutes before your class starts to get settled.
– Minimum 8 years old. If you have a younger child and would like to bring them please call or email.
– Please enter through the All Ages entrance. Our studio is split into 2 entrances and rooms: All Ages (door on the left) and 21+ (door on the right).
– Please do not allow underaged guests to enter the 21+ area.
We paint with acrylic paint that will stain clothing, so dress accordingly. Avoid baggy, loose, floppy, floofy, expensive clothing if you can. Painting with a Twist – San Diego is not responsible for stained clothing from being in our studio.
FOOD & BEVERAGE POLICY:
– Please no outside food or drinks.