Time to grab your yoga mat and head to the park! Join us for a beautiful yoga flow, some fresh air & sunshine, and some soul-filling connection time!
Enjoy this awesome opportunity to connect with awesome like-minded humans in the Denver area.
Event includes a 60-minute yoga class followed by ~30/45 mins chatting and connecting in the park! (There is a coffee shop nearby and you are more than welcome to grab a latte after class!)
Class sizes are limited to maintain an intimate small-group setting and keep things totally non-intimidating!
Yoga and coffee lovers welcome!!
P.S. Yoga classes are totally beginner-friendly.
WHAT TO BRING:
– Your own yoga mat
– Hat / sunglasses / sunscreen if you need it (trust me, you will)
– Your wallet if you would like to buy a coffee after class
– Class starts at 12pm, so please plan to arrive ~15 minute early to find us and get settled.
– Yoga will be located in the middle-ish of the park, near the intersection of Ohio and Downing (see registration link for a helpful map).
– If you’d like to grab a coffee after class, Wash Perk is located just a 5-minute walk from the park, so anyone who wants to go grab a drink and come back to chat & connect is welcome to!
– If you need any help finding us the morning of class, feel free to reach out to Trevi! (you’ll find Trevi’s cell phone # in your reservation confirmation email after you buy your ticket).