What are the qualifications of my personal experience coordinator?
The experience coordinators we choose to work with us are experienced locals who know the ins and outs of the city they live in and the experiences they are fluent in. The coordinators are also perfectly selected to be experienced in the interests that you select as a user. For example, if you choose educational and dining experiences as your top interests, we will match you with experience coordinators who excel in each category, so you never receive sub-optimal suggestions.
What does my experience coordinator know about me?
The experience coordinator is exposed to your full profile and any additional information you think will help us create better experiences for you. The coordinator will see any of the previous events you attended as well as how much you liked each event. In this way the experience coordinator can learn your likes and dislikes as time goes on to make your experiences even better. Additionally, you will have a method to directly message your coordinator at any point in time with any questions or concerns about your experiences as well as a way to ask for weekend requests.
How are experiences chosen for me?
The experiences chosen for you heavily rely on the information you provide in your profile, with an added personal touch by the experience coordinator to further improve your experience. Using a mix of technology and human interaction we provide the best choices for you. Our experience coordinator also adds in their personal tips and tricks for each weekend, so you can make sure you can take advantage of their word of mouth recommendations.
What information do you need to create my profile?
We first need to gather the general information about you such as your location, age, and budget for experiences. We then take a deep dive into your interests by first asking you to select the general categories of experience types you are interested in and then getting into the details to really lock down your taste of a good time.
Can I change my profile as time goes on?
You will always have access to your profile to adjust as you see fit. If you are interested in experiences in different categories, simply log in and adjust your profile to match your new interests. You can also change your calendar of availability to make sure we book events for your free time.
How can I let you know if my experiences are not right for me?
The best way to let us know is by providing your feedback every week. We created a way for you to rate the events we select for you and your experience coordinator. Your feedback will be reviewed by your experience coordinator and changes will be made to better match your interests in the future. You can also message your experience coordinator directly and ask any questions or provide your input.
What services am I charged for monthly?
You will be charged a monthly fee for the experience matching and planning services that we provide. For events that require additional expenses such as ticket purchases, you will be charged the cost through the originator’s website.
What portions of planning and scheduling do you take care of?
Our goal is to take the difficulty out of finding what to do every weekend. We will organize a group of events for your weekend, and we will also provide word of mouth suggestions for things to do. You are not locked in to the recommendations or required to pay for any of the tickets that may be associated with the recommendations.
How are my events communicated to me?
On Wednesday of every week we will send you the experiences we recommend for your weekend (Thursday-Sunday). You will be given as much detail as possible for each event, including the date, time, cost, and description. The experience coordinator will also include personal suggestions for the weekend that will make it smoother and more enjoyable.
What can I do if my schedule changes?
Make sure to update your profile as needed, so that we don’t build experiences for when you’re not available.
Thank you for using RelayPlay! Your trust is important to us and we’re committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. The information that’s shared with us helps us to provide a great experience with RelayPlay.
1.2 Data Controller
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are three general categories of information we collect.
2.1 Information You Give to Us.
2.1.1 Information that is necessary for the use of the RelayPlay Platform.
We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use the RelayPlay Platform. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services.
- Account Information. When you sign up for an RelayPlay Account, we require certain information such as your first name, last name, email address, and date of birth.
- Profile and Listing Information. To use certain features of the RelaPlay platform (such as booking or creating a Listing), we may ask you to provide additional information, which may include your address, phone number, and a profile picture.
- Payment Information. To use certain features of the RelayPlay Platform (such as booking), we may require you to provide certain financial information (like your bank account or credit card information) in order to facilitate the processing of payments (via Paypal).
- Communications with RelayPlay and other Members. When you communicate with RelayPlay or use the RelayPlay Platform to communicate with other Members, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
2.1.2 Information you choose to give us.
You may choose to provide us with additional personal information in order to obtain a better user experience when using the RelayPlay Platform. This additional information will be processed based on our legitimate interest or when applicable, your consent.
- Additional Profile Information. You may choose to provide additional information as part of your RelayPlay profile (such as gender, preferred language(s), city, and a personal description). Some of this information as indicated in your Account settings is part of your public profile page, and will be publicly visible to experience coordinators.
- Other Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, update or add information to your RelayPlay account, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, communicate with our customer care team, share your experience with us or use other features of the RelayPlayPlatform.
2.1.4 Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of the RelayPlay Platform and Payment Services.
When you use the RelayPlay Platform and the Payment Services, we automatically collect personal information about the services you use and how you use them. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the RelayPlay Platform and Payment Services.
- Geo-location Information. When you use certain features of the RelayPlay Platform, we may collect information about your precise or approximate location as determined through data such as your IP address or mobile device’s GPS to offer you an improved user experience. Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services for applications in the device’s settings menu. RelayPlay may also collect this information even when you are not using the app if this connection is enabled through your settings or device permissions.
- Usage Information. We collect information about your interactions with the RelayPlay Platform such as the pages or content you view, your searches for Listings, bookings you have made, and other actions on the RelayPlay Platform.
- Log Data and Device Information. We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use the RelayPlay Platform, even if you have not created an RelayPlay Account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: details about how you’ve used the RelayPlay Platform (including if you clicked on links to third party applications), IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, and the pages you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the the RelayPlay Platform.
2.2 Children’s Data.
Our websites and applications are not directed to children under 16 and we do not knowingly collect any personal information directly from children under 16. If you believe that we processing the personal information pertaining to a child inappropriately, we take this very seriously and urge you to contact us using the information provided under the “Contact Us” section below.
3. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use, store, and process personal information to (1) provide, understand, improve, and develop the RelayPlay Platform, (2) create and maintain a trusted and safer environment (such as to comply with our legal obligations and ensure compliance with RelayPlay Policies) and (3) provide, personalize, measure, and improve our advertising and marketing.
3.1 Provide, Improve, and Develop the RelayPlay Platform. We may use the personal information to provide, improve, and develop the RelayPlay Platform such as to:
- enable you to access and use the RelayPlay Platform,
- enable you to communicate with other Members,
- operate, protect, improve, and optimize the RelayPlay Platform and experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research,
- provide customer service,
- send you service or support messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications,
- if you provide us with your contacts’ information, we may process this information: (i) to facilitate your referral invitations, (ii) send your requests for references, (iii) for fraud detection and prevention, and (iv) for any purpose you authorize at the time of collection,
- to operate, protect, improve, and optimize the RelayPlay Platform and experience, and personalize and customize your experience and enable your use of our enterprise products.
We process this personal information for these purposes given our legitimate interest in improving the RelayPlay Platform and our Members’ experience with it, and where it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract with you.
3.2 Create and Maintain a Trusted and Safer Environment. We may use the personal information to create and maintain a trusted and safer environment such as to:
- detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity,
- conduct security investigations and risk assessments,
- verify or authenticate information or identifications provided by you (such as to verify your Accommodation address or compare your identification photo to another photo you provide),
- conduct checks against databases and other information sources, including background or police checks, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and with your consent where required,
- comply with our legal obligations,
- Resolve any disputes with any of our Members and enforce our agreements with third parties,
- enforce our Terms of Service and other policies, and
- in connection with the activities above, we may conduct profiling based on your interactions with the RelayPlay Platform, your profile information and other content you submit to the RelayPlay Platform, and information obtained from third parties. In limited cases, automated processes may restrict or suspend access to the RelayPlay Platform if such processes detect activity that we think poses a safety or other risk to the RelayPlay Platform, our community, or third parties. If you challenge the decisioning based on the automated process, please contact us as provided in the Contact Us section below.
We process this personal information for these purposes given our legitimate interest in protecting the RelayPlay Platform, to measure the adequate performance of our contract with you, and to comply with applicable laws.